Back to School Outdoor Service
By Jenny Williams | August 27, 2020
Greetings 521 Parishioners!
We are excited to announce our first in-person gathering of 521 parishioners which will take place on the afternoon of Sunday, September 6. The following link will take you to the page where you can register for this event.
Note: You must pre-register if you wish to attend.
We will be following all protocols of COVID 19 to ensure the safety of those in attendance.
· Social distancing will be in effect and clearly marked
· Bring your own lawn chairs
· Bring your own snacks and drinks
· Washroom access will be limited and monitored
· Masks are required – bring your own or we will supply one for you.
· Children’s activities will be provided
· We have to restrict this gathering to 25 people plus the volunteers who will be running the event. Register early to ensure you get a spot!
· In case of rain, we plan to hold the event at the same time the next day – Monday, Sept. 7